It's super easy to make this super versatile dish that everyone likes!
Serve over a bed of Bismati Rice, or in a Pita Pocket, or in a wrap with a fresh and tart Mediterranean Salad of chunks of tomato, red onion, feta cheese. YUM!
Minced Beef or Lamb (not too lean in order to have it juicier)
Chopped English Parsley
Chopped or Minced Onions
Spices (according to your own taste) : A simple Salt & Pepper or with the addition of Lebanese 7 Spice Powder, or Ground Cumin, Ground Coriander, Nutmeg, Cardamon. Your call.
1) Chop and Fry onions till golden brown. Then, let cool.
2) Chop English Parsley
3) Add seasoning to meat (spices and/or Salt & Pepper and Chopped Garlic) and mix in parsley
4) Add Cooled fried onions and mix again
5) Form into round or elongated patties and fry
6) Fry till golden brown for a full bodied flavour
7) You're ready to enjoy! Serve over a plate of bismati rice with a splash of lemon, or in a Pita Pocket or wrap with a fresh, tart Mediterranean Salad.